October 27, 2010

And the winner is...


BYU-IDAHO! Woo-hoo!!!!

Which means
: My brother Tim and his family will be moving just outside of Rexburg, ID in March after 4 years of residing in Manhattan, Kansas.

Which mean
s: More family get-together's with all of our little ones running around and stuffing ourselves until we slip into a food coma.

And if none of this post is making sense, scroll down to: "My brother...the docta" and it will.

Congratulations, brother Tim. You have chosen wisely. :) I know all the students at BYU-IDAHO will love you and fight to get into your classes - even though I know teaching there goes against your very red nature as a die-hard Utes fan. Be strong.

My only advice to you: Resist becoming "fully invested" (which shouldn't be too hard based on their current football season).

Sorry, my BYU friends. It had to be said! :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Go Utes!

But WAY cool on the Tim news! I'm sure they'll miss Kansas, though. Sad for Kansas, happy for Idaho/Utah!