I got this through a forwarded email, but thought I would post it on my blog. Enjoy!
20 years ago.....
1. I was almost 6 years old
2. I wished I could fly
3. I was no longer the youngest child in my family
4. I was a tomboy at Lehi Elementary and could outrun most of the boys
10 years ago.....
1. I was a sophomore at Lehi High School
2. My life revolved around dating, driving and dancing
3. I still lived on the same street as Kassy Hawke and Amber Wood
4. I became best friends with Dan Jackson
5 years ago....
1. I was working as a receptionist at Authorize.Net
2. I was attending night classes at UVSC
3. Amber Wood and I were two peas in a pod - did everything together
4. I drove a purple Saturn and became obsessed with John Mayer (his music that is)
3 years ago....
1. Nick and I had been married for about five months
2. I was living in Anchorage, Alaska and bracing myself for winter
3. I worked at Shannon and Wilson as an Administrative Assistant
4. I had a lot more money than I do now :)
1 year ago...
1. I was over 4 months pregnant and just about to find out what I was having
2. I was working full time at Authorize.Net and taking two classes from UVU
3. Nick was about to start a job with Henry Schein
4. We were having LOTS of car problems
1. I became a mother to the most adorable, cuddly boy in the whole world
2. I realized that I could get by with less sleep (though its definitely not easy)
3. I am writing a book
4. My life seems more complete now and I am happier than I have ever been
1. I ran errands
2. Laughed with Toby
3. Worked on my book
4. Ate some really good mint chocolate chip ice cream
1. I am a bit tired
2. Am wondering why Toby is not wanting to take a nap
3. Still need to take a shower
4. Am very happy to have Nick home in the morning now that he has a break from school
1. is Wednesday
2. and I have no idea what I am going to do
3. maybe I will look at Halloween Costumes
4. am out of ideas of what to say here
1. Nick will be done with school!
2. We could possibly be moving out of state
3. Toby will be walking
4. I will have finished my book
5. I will have gotten back into shape
6. Maybe we will have a dog!!