March 14, 2010

The Toby-meister Turns Two!


Can this kid get any cuter? Nope, not possible.


We celebrated Toby's birthday today - though he turned two on Monday, the 8th. I am sorry there are SO many pictures! I got a bit camera happy. :)

So here is all who showed up to our little shin-dig:


Grandma Rarick and Uncle Terry. Or Terence. Or Ter-Bear when I want to torture him. :)


Grandpa Sibert


Grandpa Rarick and Grandma Sibert


Aunt Mikel (my sister)



My cute niece Azia, Mikel's daughter. She LOVED our new puppy.



Curious Kaya.


My other sister Vanessa and her adorable daughter Jade. She is the sweetest baby ever. 7 months old and I have never heard her cry!


Just look at how happy she is!


Nick and yours truly.


The cake I made for Toby. RIGHT.
Thank you Costco!


Nick's attempt at making a cake for Toby. Aww.



So I had to post this video of us singing "Happy Birthday" simply because I love Toby's expression in the beginning of it. It's like: "what the heck is going on here?"


"Uh..cake please?"



Toby's preferred method for cake eating. He didn't want any food on his hands. Yeah, he can be a bit OCD.


Books! And a bloated belly full of cake.


I can't wait for him to wear his new Sunday clothes! SO CUTE!


Toby's new obsession: Tools. He LOVES to help Nick fix or put things together. Hence, this was the perfect gift for him.



The T-man's new trike!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little man, who is not so little anymore!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

He is super cute. Happy birthday Toby!

The Andersons said...

OH MY GOSH HE IS TOO CUTE!!!! LOVE IT!! and he actually blew his candle out. i have been trying to get sophie to do it but she will NOT! SUCKS! she knows how to blow but won't do it. oh well.... there will be plenty of cousings to blow it out for her ;) happy bday toby!!! seems like yesterday we had them doesn't it?

Angie said...

Wow...I can't believe how big he is! He is one tall 2 year old! So fun to see all the pics of your fam.

Vindie said...

Wow I remember hanging with the Tobe-man when he was a baby! What the heck happened? I hope he had a great day!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute Deb! Thanks for posting the pics so we could see how much he's grown. :)

Beck