August 18, 2008

You raise me up...







We set-up Toby's high chair a couple weeks ago since he has been sitting up so well on his own. He absolutely loves it. Sometimes when he is fussy I will just put him in his high chair and give him a few plastic measuring cups to play with and he couldn't be happier. It's funny how the simplest things will entertain him the longest (well, for at least a good 10 - 15 minutes anyway). So far we are still just feeding him rice cereal and milk (per our doc's recommendation) but in just a couple more weeks we will be able to start him on some other solids. And don't worry, I will have my camera out to capture those first few bites!





I love the pic on the couch because he looks so adorable in his striped shirt and khaki shorts. I think he could totally do a Baby Gap ad or something. But then again I am a little bias. :)








Grandpa and Grandma Sibert and GREAT Grandma Sibert came over yesterday to hang out. Grandpa got to feed Toby his mid-afternoon snack of rice cereal. Awww....how cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: