August 7, 2015

Baseball and Unicorns

 
(OK...I lied. My next post will be my anniversary post)
 
Toby started coach pitch in May. This guy loves sports and is a natural athlete.  Nick and I traded off going to his games and practices as Aspen and Zack bored easily if we decided to go as a family.
 
Toby and Zack in their baseball garb.
 
 
 
Aspen asked me one day if I could buy her a horn. I wasn't sure what she meant until she pointed to a unicorn horn. Ahhh. Yes.
 
Thankfully you can get just about anything on Amazon.
 
She was thrilled when her very own unicorn horn and tail arrived.  But I was really confused when she put them on and started grunting while looking at herself in the mirror.
 
"What are ya doing?" I asked.
 
"I'm trying to make magic!" She said, somewhat frustrated.
 
Pure cuteness right there.


 
 


No comments: