June 26, 2014

Catching up

So I'm going to see how many updates and pics I can cram into one post. 
So here....we....go!

May 8th

Nick turned 34! Hooray! He's such a cutie. I'm sure glad he was born. 
We went out to one of his favorite restaurants: Jasmine Lo. Mmmm. Delicious Thai food.


May 14th

Toby's kindergarten graduation from Lakeview Academy.
He has loved his school and has learned a ton.  And we've been very impressed with the teachers and administration.  So proud of my little man!





With the warmer weather, out comes the water toys.  





Toby-man started t-ball! This is first time in it and he loves it. We've asked him if he likes soccer or t-ball and he says "both!" Who knows what my little athlete will end up doing.





June 3rd

Nick and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. Whoa.
 I am still very much in love my Alaskan man. Grateful for our adventures over the past 9 years.


To celebrate, we decided to forgo the fancy dinner and hit the trails.
When Nick and I lived in Anchorage, we loved to go rollerblading on the coastal trail.  We went almost every weekend. Sadly, since we moved to Utah, we've been rollerblading maybe a handful of times.  I felt our anniversary was the perfect time to resurrect this tradition.  







 It was a lovely afternoon with my main squeeze.

June 14th

One of my best friends got married! Kassy and I have been friends since we were 9 years old.  We lived in the same neighborhood for 9 years, were on our high school drill team together, and have remained good friends through the college and post-college years.  I'm so happy she found a good guy like Russ to marry. 

Kas, you made one gorgeous bride! 



Amber is my other lifelong friend. Even though life has taken us different places, the 3 of us have remained friends for 22+ years. No matter how long it has been, whenever we're together, we talk and laugh like nothing has changed. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.




June 14th

4 out of 7 siblings came to the Rarick Family Reunion this year. We kept it low key. Had a BBQ, kids played in the water, and we chatted it up for a good 4 hours.
I have one awesome family.


Terry teaching Toby and Aspen how to golf. He said Toby was a natural.






Papa Rarick



Mama Rarick 








Catching a little World Cup












It was a fun-filled day. We missed you Beck, Jake and Mikel!

No comments: