May 26, 2010

Zoobilee Zoo

"...Magic and wonder are waiting for you!" Anyone else watch that show growing up? :)


This was Toby's first experience at a zoo and....he loved it.




My sentiments exactly, Tobe. [shudder] I. Hate. Spiders.


I have a picture of me by this very same lion when I was around 10 years old.



So this picture would've been perfect if Toby wasn't so fixated on the Rhinos...



I got a million pictures of the the mommy and baby elephant. So adorable.



My fellow cougar.
Thought about doing my cougar roar but then the zoo keeper came out.


Leopard.




We took a "chance" on their train...




Yes, I need to color my hair again.


What you see: Toby having a good time on the Carousel.


What you didn't see: Toby smacking Nick in the head and screaming because the ride was over.


My boys.

Oh how I love summer and having Nick home in the mornings. I need to milk these days while they are still here!

1 comment:

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like you guys have already had lots of fun! That indoor skydiving looks awesome...glad you had a fun weekend with your family.