It's been a while. The main things that have been going down are:
1. We celebrated my dad's, mine, and my sister Mikel's birthday in November (4th, 18th, & 25th). My dad turned 61, I turned 26 (ahhhhhhh!), and my sis is 29. Nick took some time off work and we used my Birthday Gift Card for Tucanos (mmmmm, Tucanos). Also, my mom took me out to lunch at Zupas and Toby gave me an hour and a half nap that day (which was the best present ever!) It was a great day!
2. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents in Eagle Mountain (only about 35 minutes from Provo).
3. My brother Terry is in town from Texas and will be here for a whole month. We really need to get this guy married. (don't worry, he doesn't ever read my blog) Does anyone have any cute, down to earth, brunette, sisters, friends, co-workers that live in Utah? He is 33, looks like Russell Crowe (he seriously does, and has won several look-a-like contests), has a GREAT sense of humor and is very outdoorsy. I'm not joking people, let me know if you have any referrals. :)
4. My sister, Vanessa found out she is prego on my birthday! Yay Nessie! She is due around the end of July. I am so happy for Toby to have another cousin to hang out with!
5. I booked a flight to Kansas to attend brother Tim's graduation in December. He has completed his Master's and plans on plowing straight into his Doctorate program. Way to go Tim!!!!
6. I have a potential job offer to work part-time from home as an Executive Assistant. I am very stoked about this. If all goes well, this will help out immensely with providing some more fundage and it will be a good diversion for me. I have to admit, after working full-time for about 6 years, its been quite an adjustment to being a stay-at-home mom. I am glad it's only part-time AND I can work from home so that I don't have to be away from the Tobeman too much.
7. Nick's sister, Crickette, came to visit us from Idaho. Last Sunday she went to church and ate dinner with us at my parents house. It was so much fun to see her, as we hardly ever get to, and I know Toby LOVED having her around.
8. Phew! Nick is almost done with the semester. Next Wednesday he will take his very last final. Now only one more semester and he will be done! Hallelujah!!! Nick you are amazing!
9. Toby is crawling, pulling himself to a stand using the furniture, clapping his hands together, and he will be 9 months old next week!
10. It's been in the 50's for the past few weeks. I hate it. Where's the snow?! It doesn't feel like Christmas with out snow!